lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2014

FASHION LIFE: NYFW Day 3 - My 5 Favorite Moments

Lacoste

A Lacoste collection without sporty inspiration would be like a cone without the ice-cream scoop. Don't even think of it! For spring-summer 2015, Felipe Oliveira Baptista plunged all into the world of yachting. We all know that I am very much into the navy-stripes and Jean Paul Gaultier-ish sailor looks. Yet, what went straight into my heart were two opening looks, again like in the Honor collection, the blue coats made me wish. Something tells me a new color is coming soon into my coat closet...



Four of her pretty outfits would suffice to cover my (early) summer needs. First of all, the white jumpsuit sprinkled with small blue palm-tree patern. It has everything summer ask for: bare skin, wide pants and a high dose of style. Number two goes to jeans and a cat-print shirt and a yellow bra on top. Takes me back to my Japanese Streets infatuation back in the 2000s and I wouldn't mind going for it again. In the third place, white flowy feminine dress with delicate blue blazer on top. Yes, I like to want to stroll down the beach in a dress but, yes, I also want to be comfortable and practical. And finally, number four, long knit jumper and midi skirt that speak of a girl with lots of class.



The leaf-print jumpsuit and hat-shirt-skirt combo at Mara Hoffman are killer. Add a pair of sleek white Oxford shoes for perfection.



I love young talent for its innocence. It is fresh, untainted and has no fear. Amongst the spring-summer collections, I have found the men I would like to see in the streets. Who is afraid of flowers and crop tops? And from what I would like to see in men to what I would like to see in me: it involves pastel colors, a midi skirt and a little cape.



I must admit I wasn't expecting this one. Joseph Altuzarra did what? Opened the show with gingham dresses and shirts? Let me see that and swoon over it!


Pictures: Style.com, The Cut

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Blogging tips